|Perhaps it will turn me into Proust...|
This is a community dedicted to the surprisingly ginger, piano-playing, northern-accent-mangling, shamefully underappreciated delights of Jamie Parker (and his forearms of doom). All discussion of his recent or upcoming theatre and film work, his endless "History Boys" win or just why the hell he isn't already the most famous ginger, piano-playing, northern-accent-mangling actor (with forearms of doom) out there are encouraged with all possible glomp and circumstance.
* Feel free to post pics, vids, reviews, articles, news, complaints, spasms, fangirl explosions, deep dark fantasies - whatever you like.
* Respect your fellow community members. If you disagree with someone, don't be a berk about it - talk it out like a normal or you'll be relegated to the vacuum of mod disapproval.
* Tag your entries, they don't have to be too specific: just 'icons', 'caps', 'theatre', "GAHHHHHH!" and so forth...
* Use an LJ CUT if your post is long, spoilery, includes a lot of art, or has pictures that will send people's f-lists spiralling off into a Magic Roundabout of format chaos.
* Abuse of the SUPERMASSIVE FANDOM CAPS CAN ONLY BE ENCOURAGED!!!
* Promotion of related comms is completely encouraged, though with RELATED as the operative word. Just because Jamie had a two-second role with David Suchet in "Maxwell" in 2007 doesn't mean we want to know all about your Poirot comm...just saying, guys...
* Have fun! One day we won't be the only ones!
Any questions, just ask :-)